Did you know the PMP Certification exam will change in June of 2020? Our fall session can prepare you to take the exam prior to the June 2020 changes.
The last day to take the current version of the PMP exam is June 30, 2020.
Course Dates: December 4 (Wednesday) – December 6 (Friday)
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm (each day)
Location: South University - 4401 N. Himes Ave, Suite 175 Tampa, FL 33614
Last day to register: December 1st 2019
NOTE: If you are registering a group of 5 or more please contact our VP of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing
- Two-hour virtual sessions to go over the PMBOK® Guide
- 3 days of In-Person PMP Exam Prep training
- two-hour follow-on ask-the-professor virtual sessions (using a virtual conference tool)
- The following materials through our strategic partner
- Textbook: THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE
- FLASHCARD APP 250+ flashcards on an easy to use app. Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools, and outputs.
- CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM Audio tracks of PM experts discussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE 6-page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and outputs
- STUDENT WORKBOOK Coil-bound print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking notes
- TESTING APP Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- PASS THE PMP 35 hours of online modules, over 500 practice test questions, exercises and more accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- ONLINE TESTING SIMULATOR Includes Practice Test A, B and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- PROCESS EXPLORER An online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- FORMULA SHEETS Various formula sheets and handouts help your students memorize, understand and perform needed calculations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION Proof of obtaining 47 Accredited Contact Hours (note that 35 hours are required on the exam application)
- Please note that students do not receive a copy of the PMBOK® Guide sixth edition. It is essential that they acquire a copy before class begins.
Course Pricing PMI Member Non-PMI Member
Early Bird (till Nov 17th) $1299 $1399
After Nov 17th $1599 $1699
*Veteran $1299 $1399
Objective and Benefits
The bootcamp’s objective is to assist the candidate in preparing for the certification exam. This blended program includes 3 intense days of in-person PMP/CAPM Exam Prep and 90 days of access to an online portal with lectures, test simulators, flash cards, and so much more. Froom this online portion you will achieve your required 35 hours of project management education. The exam covers project management knowledge and the knowledge areas defined in the PMI® Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), Sixth Edition available online as a membership benefit. PMI® members can download the PMBOK® Guide for free and purchase the PMBOK® Guide and the Agile Practice Guide for half price from PMI; nonmembers may purchase the PMBOK® at the PMI® Bookstore.
The bootcamp is configured as a series of review sessions for the PMI® exam and it is not an introductory course in project management nor can this seminar be applied toward earning PDUs for certified Project Management Professionals. Prior to attending this seminar, candidates should have the project management experience necessary to complete the PMP® or the CAPM® certification application.
NOTE: although this bootcamp is designed to prepare an individual to take the PMP® Certification or the CAPM® Examination, neither PMI® nor the PMI® Tampa Bay Chapter, Inc. guarantees or implies that completion of this seminar will ensure that a participant will pass the PMP® or the CAPM® certification Examination