These are the officers and directors for PMI Tampa Bay Chapter. Please feel free to contact any one of us by clicking on their name. We look forward to hearing from you!
General responsibilities for all elected and appointed board positions and committee members:
- Be a member of PMI and the Tampa Bay (PMITB) chapter in good standing.
- Complete conflict of interest form.
- Recluse themselves of decisions and votes that are a conflict of interest as defined by PMI and PMITB policy.
- Read by-laws, chapter operations manual and PMITB strategic goals and objectives documents.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Attendance at board meetings:
- Elected board members are expected to attend all board meetings
-For appointed officers (directors/chairs), attendance is encouraged at board meetings and the strategic planning session is required.
- Attend the leadership transition meeting held in November following the elections.
- Be responsible for all budget items under their control and follow all income and expense procedures.
- Share in the success of the meetings and programs of the chapter by welcoming members and guests and ensuring their needs are met.
In addition to the above, elected board officers:
- Hold voting rights to PMI Tampa Bay in accordance with its by-laws and articles of incorporation. It is the responsibility of the board to attend all board meetings.
- Set the strategic direction of the chapter and work with PMI Global Operations Center (GOC) to provide scorecard and other goals and objectives in accordance with the Strategic Alignment Process and the chapter’s business plan, goals and objectives.
- Provide input into the chapter budget and ensure that all income and expenditures are handled consistent with the chapter’s financial guidelines.
- Educate, develop and mentor the directors who report to them and ensure that they are following the policies and procedures of the chapter.
- Participate and support chapter events to the extent possible.