Announcing the Spring 2017 PMP/CAPM Prep Course
Schedule: March 4/11/18/25 2017 - 8:30am - 6:00pm
(registration open through 2/24)
The PMP/CAPM prep course is being offered to all our members and non-members who want to attain their PMP or CAPM certifications.
The objective of the course is to assist the candidate in preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Exam, based on PMBOK® 5th edition.
* Lowest cost prep course, when compared to most other commercially offered prep courses
* Course structured to provide the candidate live, interactive, and evenly paced presentation of materials over a four-week period
* Q&A sessions provided virtually by course instructors for continued support
* Course provides a suggested study program that aligns with the paced material presentation
* Attendees gain the confidence necessary for taking the exam
* Provides the 35 contact hours of project management education required for the PMP exam application
* 4 Live Instructor Led Classroom Sessions
* Virtual Q&A Sessions (with Course Instructors)
* Printed & Online Materials
Note: The PMBOK is not included in the cost of the course. PMI members can download the PMBOK Guide free; non-members may purchase the PMBOK® from the PMI® Bookstore.
* PMP® Exam Success Series: Certification Study System (Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide)
* Bootcamp manual with over 80 pages of new content, an 800+ question web-based exam simulation application, Excel workbook to document experience hours for the PMP application, sample PMP application in PDF, and printable PDF of various book exercises for reuse
* ‘Discovering the PMBOK® Guide’ & Terminology Audio Downloads (also available in MP3 format)
* Mindmap, Process and Swimlane placemats (11" X 17" double-sided and laminated)
* PMP Exam Review Web-based Flashcard application
Read the PMI “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge”, PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Ed. before attending the course.
Note: Thje PMBOK is not provided as part of this course. PMI members can download The PMBOK Guide for free from the PMI.org website. Alternatively, a printed copy may be ordered through the PMI® online bookstore.
Course Dates: March 4/11/18/25
Location: KForce HQ - 1001 E Palm Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
Registration levels and costs:
Attendee Full KForce Military Alumni
PMI Member $800 $700 $700 $350
Non-PMI Member $950 $850 $850 $350
Note 1: The course is configured as a series of review sessions for the PMI® exam and is not an introductory course in project management, nor can this seminar be applied toward earning PDUs for certified Project Management Professionals. Attendees should have prior extensive experience in project management necessary for their qualification to take the PMP® Certification Examination.
Note 2: Although this course is designed to prepare an individual to take the PMP® Certification Examination, neither PMI® nor the PMI® Tampa Bay Chapter, Inc. guarantees or implies that completion of this seminar will ensure that a participant will pass the PMP® Certification Examination.
For the latest information and registration, click the register button below.