Guest Expert: Michael Milutis
Topic: The Secrets to Marketing Yourself Strategically and Successfully
In this session, Michael Milutis will explain why personal branding success has as much to do with self-knowledge as social media. We will explore the key personal questions that every IT professional, project manager, or executive must find the answers to and that are universal across industry verticals.
Who will benefit from this presentation?
- Project Managers
- Business Leaders
- IT Professionals
What are the key take-aways?
- Find out who you are, what you want, and where you are going.
- Learn your top-down personal branding strategy
- Learn how to frame and package your career trajectory
- Learn why “less is more” and how this discipline helps your branding
- Learn how language must be used to represent yourself effectively
- Learn valuable LinkedIn techniques
Bring your friends and colleagues to this highly-informative session. Reserve your seat today!
ABOUT Michael Milutis:
Michael Milutis is a marketing strategist, entrepreneur, public speaker, and creator of The Great IT Professional – the world’s 1st mobile app to offer unlimited PDU approved learning.
Michael also offers brand consulting and career coaching to individuals and businesses of all sizes. Since 1997, Michael has worked for CAI, and international IT consulting and services firm with over 4,000 associates worldwide.
Date: Monday, April 17, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Location: South University (Tampa, FL campus) – 4401 N. Himes Avenue #175
PMI Member Price: $15 – Non-Members and Guests: $20
On-demand Webcast: $10 – You will receive an email with login details to watch the Webcast (PDUs: 1.0)