Topic: 2021 PMP Exam
Speaker: Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
The PMP Exam is changing in 2021. A new PMP Exam Content Outline, new question types during the exam and a PMI-developed PMP exam prep course are just three of the many aspects that PMI chapters, instructors and exam candidates need to be aware of as they get ready to support or study for the new exam.
- Name criteria, requirements, exam content and policies for the Exam.
- Be able to identify PMI Authorized Training Partners, Instructors and Courses.
- Decide what action to take for your specific situation as chapters, instructors, or students.
In this interactive presentation, Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, will be answering the most pressing questions that you may have about the upcoming changes. He will be reviewing the following topics of the new PMP exam:
- The Exam Content Outline
- Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Program
- PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep Course
- Exam Strategy and Training Materials
- Online Exam
- Take action for PMI Chapters
- Take action for PMP Instructors
- Take action for PMP CandidatesSo if you are thinking about teaching or taking the PMP exam in 2021 and would like to understand, what is changing and how to best be ready for the changes, then this session will bring you up to speed.
|Event Date||02-18-2021 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||02-18-2021 7:45 pm|
|Registration Start Date||12-30-2020|
|Cut off date||02-18-2021 6:00 pm|