The mission of the Tampa Bay PMI Community Outreach program is:
1. to act as a liaison between our Chapter and Non-Profit organizations in the greater Tampa Bay area,
2. to bring awareness of project management and our members’ experience and knowledge to these organizations, and
3. to provide the opportunity for chapter members to give back to the local community.
* Organize a Community Outreach Committee to drive initiatives within the scope of this program
* Identify Non-Profit organizations who would benefit from project management services
* Reach out to and act in a consultant role to those organizations interested in partnering with us
* Mentor these Non-Profits and their project management type activities
* Provide training as needed
For More Information
If you would like more information or are interested in being a member of the Community Outreach Committee please contact the VP of Strategic Projects via email at VP-StrategicProjects@PMI-TampaBay.org.
We welcome your participation and contribution to this major chapter program.